I’ve completed the text of my upcoming e-book, “Bring Us the Head of the Head of the Velveteen Rabbit: Inspirational Essays on Fear, Failure and Falling on Your Ass.” I expect that it will be available at Amazon by the end of the month and at Barnes and Noble soon after. The book will include 83 sarcastic and timely essays, complete with photo illustrations and snarky captions. Some of essays have already appeared here in my blog and some at Infinite Monkeys Publishing, but a good number have never before been released. Among the favorites and the new pieces are:
- I Hate My Brain
- The Words of My People
- Laughing All the Way to the Grave
- Surrendering the Moral High Ground
- Just Sex, Religion and Politics? What About the Drugs and the Rock and Roll?
- The Least Romantic Man in America
- Days of Wine and Mammoths
- I Built a Whole Lot of Real Good Nothing
- Read This, Or My Goldfish Will Kick Your Ass
Look for a release announcement here before you know it.